The Power & Energy Conference 2023 will provide an open forum for industry leaders and key stakeholders to discuss challenges and solutions for Europe’s energy security, and Ireland’s role in that.
This B2B event is purposely curated and located at the centre of Cork’s burgeoning energy and power industries cluster, to provide leading innovators and investors a platform to identify opportunities across sectors and geographies. The second edition of this conference will also highlight advances in technology that offer solutions for sustainable development and present significant enterprise and export opportunities.
The line-up includes speakers from the Department of the Environment, Climate and Communications, EirGrid, the Shannon Estuary Economic Taskforce, Ørsted, Statkraft, Supernode, SSE, Equitix, ESB, Macquarie, Ara Partners, Bechtel, Global Maritime, Pinsent Masons, Port of Cork Company, ActionZero, Hydrogen Ireland, Green Rebel, Mason Hayes & Curran, Brookings Institution, Liquid Gas Ireland, MaREI, Cobh & Harbour Chamber, and Cork Chamber.
The conference will conclude with a keynote address from Simon Coveney TD, Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment.
Key topics to be discussed include:
- What is required to deliver on the potential for offshore renewable energy?
- What investments are required for industrial decarbonization?
- What does the energy revolution mean for local businesses and communities?
- The role of hydrogen, alternative fuels, and storage in securing supply and demand.
- How will the energy revolution be financed?
- How to deliver critical infrastructure investments.
- Game changing advances in climate technology.